Bike to the Sea Day Ride
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Our annual Bike to the Sea Day ride from Everett, through Malden, Revere, Saugus, and Lynn to Nahant Beach is our all-ages party on wheels, on a route almost entirely on the paved Northern Strand Trail separated from roads! See the current status of the trail.
This has consistently been our biggest event of the year!
Route & Length: The ride begins at the Madeline English School. There will be 2 route options for each participant to choose from. The regular ride going all the way to the beach and back will be ~19.1 miles round trip, and includes both off-road and on-road riding. The on-road segment in Lynn will have a police detail escorting riders. The shorter ride will be ~12.8 miles round trip, will be fully on the trail, and will turn around before the beach. Minimum age for riders is 8 years old, unless on a tag-along, trailer, or bike seat.
Registration includes a tee shirt and trip to the taco bar for lunch after the ride for all participants. All attendees must register in advance:
- Registration fee for one individual – $35
- Registration fee for a family (up to two adults and four children) – $60
Register for Long or Shorter Ride
Day-of Check-in & T-shirts
Each (individual or family) registration includes the cost of 1 event t-shirt. To claim your t-shirt, go to the event table day-of. We have a limited supply of each size. T-shirts are first-come, first-served, and we cannot guarantee every registrant will receive a t-shirt in their preferred size. The earlier you come to the ride, the better chance you will receive your preferred size.
Food and Drink
Post ride lunch (included in registration fee) will be served at 3 Amigos Bar and Grill in Malden at 375 Main St, Malden, with a build your own taco bar offering Carnitas, Chicken and Vegetarian options. Bike Parking will be available with temporary bike stands right outside the restaurant. Bring your lock!
- Lawrence and Lillian Solomon Foundation
- Brookline Bank
- Cycle Life Physical Therapy (Brendan O’Connor)
- Craig Spadafora, Malden Councillor At Large
- Steve Winslow and Helen Weitz
- Hasner Law PC
- Zavodnik & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers
- William G. Kolodner Personal Injury Lawyers
- Marzzacco Niven & Associates
- Bradley Law Personal Injury Lawyers
- New York Bicycle Accident Lawyer – Law Offices of Jay S. Knispel Personal Injury Lawyers
- Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Lawyer – M&Y Personal Injury Lawyers
- Anderson Injury Lawyers
- Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers
- McGuire Law Firm
- Roman Austin Personal Injury Lawyers
- Adobe Express
- Merrimack Valley Injury Lawyers
- Wilkinson & Finkbeiner
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- HKM Employment Attorneys
- Cardinal Digital Marketing Agency
- Hire A Helper
- Inspection Support Network
- Extreme Terrain Clean Trail Initiative