- This event has passed.
North Shore Bike to Work Day!
May 19 @ 6:40 am – 9:00 am
Bike to the Sea is coordinating two “feeder” routes from the North Shore
Both routes will pass through the Malden “Commuter Breakfast Pit Stop” co-hosted with the Mystic River Watershed Association and continue on to Everett, then Boston, or Cambridge.
Chose your preferred location/time to join the convoy and RSVP to let the convoy captains know to expect you!
- 6:45 am – Lynn Linear Park (Spencer St by Market Basket)
- 6:55 am – Central St, Saugus (Northern Strand Trail crossing)
- 7:10 am – Linden Square, Malden (Beach St @ Lynn St)
- 6:40 am – Stoneham Town Common (Central St @ Church St)
- 6:45 am – Wakefield – Greenwood Plaza (969 Main St)
- 7:00 am – Melrose YMCA (497 Main St)
- 7:20 am – Malden Northern Strand Trail @ Main Street (Main St @ Charles St)
- 8:15 am – Encore Casino (Broadway @ Dexter)
Free BlueBike codes are available upon request! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Bike to the Sea and Mystic River Watershed Association for a Bike to Work Day Breakfast and Commute at the future site of Bike to the Sea’s Bike Kitchen (across the street from CHA Malden)! Rain or shine event! Stop by for a light breakfast during your morning commute, or join us on a commuter ride to Downtown Boston. It’s a great opportunity to get comfortable with the route.
Mystic River Watershed Association
Across from CHA Malden
Malden, Massachusetts + Google Map