- This event has passed.
December 8, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In Person at the Dockside Restaurant in Malden
Our member meetings discuss upcoming events, trail progress and organization updates, and often feature guest speakers from area bike and trail advocates. It’s a great way for new or potential members to get involved in the organization!
December’s meeting will feature Alison Simcox who will present “Spot Pond Brook: From Waterwheels to Pathways.” 2022 Calendars will be available for sale.
- (7:00) Introduction – Jay Cobau, Vice President, Bike to the Sea (5 Minutes)
- (7:05) Ice-Breaker – Joe Wilson (20 minutes)
- “Gift wrapping trick and hacks.” Share creative ways to cover up a present.
- (7:25) B2C 2022 Calendar update – Jay Cobau (5 minutes)
- (7:30) Report from December Board Meeting – Janet Green (10 Minutes)
- (7:40) Construction Update in Pictures – Angel Ramos (10 Minutes)
- (7:50) Northern Strand Project Update – Jay Cobau (10 Minutes)
- (8:00) Report on past events (20 Minutes)
- October 17, Fall Colors Ride. (Jay Cobau)
- November 11, B2C Annual Meeting, Old Tyme Italian Cuisine (Janet Green)
- November 17, Lynn Extension Design Public Hearing (Janet Green)
- November 19, Ribbon Cutting in Lynn (Jay Cobau)
- November 20-1, Lydia Pinkham Open House (Joe Wilson)
- December 4, B2C Holiday Greeting (Janet Green)
- (8:20) Upcoming events (5 Minutes)
- December 12, B2C Bike Kitchen Chat 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Jay Cobau)
- January 12, B2C Member Meeting, Dockside Restaurant 7:00-9:00 PM (Jay Cobau)
- (8:25) Future events (5 Minutes)
- January 16, Winter stroll TBD – Jay Cobau
- (8:30) Spot Pond Brook: From Waterwheels to Pathways. Alison Simcox (25 Minutes)
- (8:55) Final thoughts (5 Minutes) – Jay Cobau